BDH Specializes In
Turnkey Laboratory Solutions
BDH has expertise in supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of all laboratory equipment and furniture. Our value proposition includes the development of specific applications & solutions, educative workshops, product demonstrations and customer training delivered by highly qualified technical experts at BDH. We are the TURNKEY LABORATORY PROJECTS EXPERT.
To develop closer ties with the Customers, BDH developed an in-house Calibration laboratory under BDH Laboratories as per ISO 17025 & Dubai Accreditation Center (DAC) for various parameters including Force, Mass, Temperature, Pressure, Electrical, Hardness & Volume. The Calibrations are performed at BDH Laboratories as well as customer premises.
Mr. Narendra Pandya
Founder & Managing Director
It was a long cited vision of Mr. Narendra Pandya (Chemical Engineer from UDCT Mumbai, India) to foresee the growing needs of stringent quality measures in the rapidly expanding economy of the U.A.E. Mr. Pandya is a recipient of several co-operation & appreciation awards and also a laureate of several local and international Awards. It was his foresight to form BDH Middle East LLC in 1996 to provide turnkey services for the existing and upcoming laboratories.
Mr. Pandya has constantly worked hard to improve the overall quality of equipment and services within the industry. He has been very selective in the agencies represented by the organization, working only with the highest standards of laboratory instruments and chemicals. Under the leadership of Mr. Pandya, today, BDH is a pioneer in turnkey laboratory solutions and has successfully executed numerous large-scale projects in the Oil & Gas, Water Treatment, Food, Research and other industries.
Mr. Noveel Pandya earned a Bachelors of Science Degree from the prestigious Kelley School of Business, as well as a degree from the School of Psychology at Indiana University. He has completed his MBA in International Business from the European Business School in London and is a Director of BDH Middle East LLC. Since joining the business, Noveel has developed several new key clients and expanded operations in the region.
He has travelled extensively to gain training and experience as well as develop business in previously unchartered industries and territories. His dedication, initiatives and business acumen have realized a high growth within the group and he seeks to further utilize trade potential to retain market leadership.
Vision and Mission
To achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction by
- Supplying the best laboratory equipment.
- Providing the best service and maintenance.
Offering the most cost-effective solution.
- Establishment of BDH Middle East Dubai.
- BDH Middle East first participated in Arablab exhibition.
- BDH Middle East completes 10 years.
- Establishment of BDH Middle East, Oman.
- Establishment of BDH Laboratories, Dubai (Calibration).
- BDH Laboratories, Dubai receives ISO/IEC 17025: 2005 Calibration Accreditation from Dubai Accreditation Center (DAC).
- BDH Laboratories receives Management System ISO 9001: 2008 Accreditation from TUV NORD.
- BDH Middle East completes 20 years in U.A.E.
- BDH Middle East receives Quality Management Systems ISO 9001: 2015 Accreditation for “Design & Engineering of Laboratory Layout, Supply, Installation, Training, Services & Annual Maintenance Contract of all Turnkey Laboratories Applications”.
BDH is ISO 9001:2015 Certified for
Design & engineering of laboratory layouts
Services & annual maintenance contract of all turnkey laboratories applications
The business units of BDH include
Medical Equipment & Supplies
Laboratory Chemicals & Consumables
Services & annual maintenance contract of all turnkey
Service & Maintenance