Profile BDH LABORATORIES
The science of test & measurement metrology has advanced considerably in last decade. Then
calibration started gaining importance which has a direct impact on the quality of products and
expectations of the consumers. BDH LABORATORIES was therefore established to cater this requirement.
The parent group companies BDH Middle East LLC & House Of Chemicals LLC are already well established in the GCC having a strong market presence & are among the biggest of its contemporary companies.
With this new wing providing calibration services , the management seeks to develop closer ties with the customer thus strengthening the relationship.
BDHLAB have the necessary qualified staff who are experts in their respective fields & having relevant industry experience. The lab initially catered to the UAE market only but increasing demand from Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & other gulf countries, has resulted in expanding business to these
Primarily the objective of the lab has been to have a traceability of all master equipments to the
international standards. Hence all its masters equipments are calibrated from primary laboratories as per the requirements.
In 2012 BDHL reached two major landmarks to establish itself in the competitive GCC market.. Firstly they were accredited by Dubai Municipality (DAC) as per ISO 17025: 2005 ( more details refer certificate lab – 109 ). DAC is in MRA with ILAC. Secondly TUV NORD certified the lab for meeting the ISO9001 QMS requirements the same year.
The permanent laboratory is located in Dubai.
Quality Policy Statement
BDH LABORATORIES is committed to the continuous improvement of processes for its services to achieve customer satisfaction. It is therefore our policy to:
- Consistently provide quality calibration services that conform to customer requirements.
- Deliver the calibration services promptly & accurately, while maintaining the best economical value to the customer.
- Comply with ISO/IEC 17025: 2005at all times to ensure quality calibration services.
It is the goal of BDH LABORATORIES to encourage active participation of all its members in quality planning and continuous improvement efforts to meet all quality, service and cost objectives.
- Continuously monitor progress by taking regular feedback from its customers.
- Ensure safe practices for the protection of personnel, equipment and confidentiality of its customers information.
- Continuous development of staff through various training programs both in house & external.
- Use of latest national & international standard methods to enhance value to its customers.
- Achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
BDH Laboratories Core Strengths